- You can use your GrandCentral number to send and receive SMS messages, and have them forwarded to your current wireless phone. You can send messages from the mobile or from the phone.
- Make phone calls using the web or your mobile/landline phone.
- You can get transcripts for voicemails left on Google Voice. These transcripts, based on internal Google technology currently being used by GOOG-411 service, can be sent to you via SMS.
- Create conference calls by dragging phone numbers onto existing calls. This will be useful for small businesses and web workers.
- Free calls to all U.S. numbers. You can make international calls but that will cost you, depending on the country you are dialing.
Looks like it will be a great solution for the "cloud worker" that is always on the go and looking to streamline everything. I am looking forward to seeing the new interface.
Post a Comment